Marketing Mania is a one day marketing conference that will take place on September 10, 2014 at the Nineteenth Century Club in Oak Park. Over 130 people attended last year’s event. There will be speakers, exhibit tables, networking and lunch.
This year’s topics include:
- Building Your Business with Social Media
- Getting a Website that Works
- Selling without being Awkward
- Creating an Effective Ad Campaign
- Successfully Branding your Non-Profit
- Marketing through Community Engagement
I will be speaking about What Makes A Great Website and Websites That Work. It should be a great event. Make sure you come by and say hello! I hope to see you there!
Location: Nineteenth Century Club, 178 Forest Ave., Oak Park
Date/Time Information: September 10, 2014, 9:30am – 4:00pm
Contact Information: Call Terri Brukhartz for info at 708-386-0500 or Send an Email
Fees/Admission: Early Bird Discount – $28 (before August 31); $35 (after August 31)