A “708” Board or Community Mental Health Board is established by a community, municipality, or township for the purposes of planning and funding mental health, developmental disability, and substance abuse services. Berwyn Township 708 Community Mental Health Board is a behavioral health authority in Illinois. Behavioral health authorities are enabled by statute, created by referendum and supported with local tax dollars.
This project had these main goals:
- Create a brand new website for Being Bold.
- Highlight what goals are for Being Bold.
- Create a website that is easy for Being Bold to add new content and maintain.
- The Being Bold website was created first with the intention of adding ecommerce functionality later.
- Create an easy way for fans of Being Bold to order items from a couple of different suppliers in one easy store.
- Create an easy way for the Being Bold website administrator to monitor and sell items from a couple of different vendors.
- Include security measures and backup procedures as part of the website.
You can see their website here.